Modified Bitumen Roof System
Modified Bitumen Roof System
Our brand recognizes that this type of roof may be required for residential or even commercial buildings. After all, our team knows that you need an expert. Of course, any contractor can cut roofing sheets and hit the hammer on the nails. But providing excellent service is more than that – this is where our experts come in handy.
Modified Bitumen Roof Installer with a Proven Record in Mississauga
Mississauga property owners trust us to provide the best possible service in the installation and repair of modified bitumen roofs. Over the years, we have consistently proven that we are ranked at the top by providing homeowners with the best solutions. We pride ourselves on maintaining a record of excellence and quality.
While our priority is to provide you with very well modified bitumen roofing in Mississauga, we also want to make sure that you have the best knowledge of modified bitumen roofing. This will explain what you get
The modified bitumen is a blend of hot bitumen with rubber and plastic, not to be confused with related products such as asphalt roll roofing, TPO or EPDM. They are then coated between polyester or fiberglass sheets.
This roofing option is often used on commercial roofs due to its tear resistance. Thanks to the fiberglass and polyester reinforcing layer. It is also popular for its sealing function. If you expect more than normal foot traffic on your roof, modified bitumen is the best option.
Although similar to EPDM, the word “rubber roof” is used synonymously with both roof forms. Although EPDM is made from recycled rubber tires, asphalt is a modified polymer blend assembled with a reinforcing layer.
The modified bitumen is described as a one-layer roofing membrane, similar to the TPO and PVC roofing in the Mississauga area. Roof membranes are available in two combinations.
- Styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS) offers elastic asphalt properties and provides a flexible membrane even at low temperatures. It can be covered together with hot asphalt or applied separately with cold glue.
- Atactic polypropylene (APP) is more resistant to ultraviolet radiation than SBS. It’s usually applied by hot welding.
Each well-modified bitumen membrane has the following:
- Membranes: Most flat roofs are made of membranes. Here, the bitumen and its reinforcing compounds are coated so that it has a strong roof membrane. More layers translate to a better life expectancy.
- Flashing: Flashing refers to the process by which the membrane body is sealed around intersecting joints and edges. This includes pipe edges, openings and roofs.
- Seal: Any closed overlap between two waterproof materials refers to a gasket. This can be a mixture of membranes and flashing. Cold adhesive, hot welding or self-adhesive can contribute to the seal depending on the polymer blend.
It is known that defects appeared on the roof gaskets and facings. Therefore, the structure takes careful precautions to ensure continuous sealing of these parts.
See Why You Can’t-Miss Out On Modified Bitumen Roofing Systems
All Roofing always completes projects by bringing more favorable roof solutions to their clients. Say we agree to work on your roofing project, we are complete it by leaving you prepared against harsh weather conditions and noise.
This roof type has an expected life of 20 years and is a durable material. However, since it is a low maintenance roof membrane that requires minimal maintenance and maintenance, you don’t have to shell out a lot of money to make it last longer.
This roofing system is also one of the best commercial roofing systems due to its polymer adaptation. It can withstand both low and high temperatures.
Modified bitumen is also flexible. In order to increase its physical and elemental toughness, you can add more sheets of polymer material. Therefore, the roof’s replacement is smoother, because usually, the asphalt roof has to be covered with another layer.
Modified bitumen has:
- Excellent seal feature
- Various kinds of installation methods
- Wide variety of surface options, including cool roofs.
- Strong, high tensile strength
- Available as part of a roof system designed to withstand fire, wind, and hail
- Lasts long when installed properly
- Available with a fire-free and VOC-free installation
- Long term warranties and warranties are available for some modified bitumen membranes.
Our Workflow is Seamless
We are not one of those contractors who take projects and deliver them without proper processing. We know how well you value your structure and how important it is to have a good asphalt roof on it.
We handpick and dispatch only qualified technicians and experts to evaluate your project to assess your needs.
Then we will find a cost-effective solution that fits your budget and increases the longevity of your roofing system.
We provide a detailed job scope outlining the exact work to be done.
Our experts explain to you what work we will do and how important this work is to the success of your roofing project.
Next is, the main implementation of the project by our experts who work according to the drawn plan and provide the best service.
Our brand adds value for customers by offering solutions that provide sustainable results. Depending on the complexity of your project we can finish it in a few days. Of course, you’ll love it.
We are ready to work with you and offer the best solution.